MY TABLET PEN FINALLY GOT FIXED!!!!>___<
So damn happy 'cause it took 2 days and 2 journeys(?) First my parents went to causeway point to fix it but apparently there was STILL something wrong. So we had to pratically travel from one end of Singapore to the other all the way to Ubi(wtf i didn't even know it existed) just to fix it. Cause the agent is there. Oh wtf why is it so freakin far away!?!? Yea and it started to rain and I stupidly forgot to bring an umbrella.
Also recently I realised I actually have tons of anatomy problems but never notice them(HOOOW!?!?). Atleast I wasn't as blind as I use to be(ironic thing to say... My specs' degree increased by twice). I looked back at my old drawings from primary school and wanted to shoot myself for being soooo blind. The proportions can be so stupidly wrong and retarded lols.
Oh and btw I changed Laen(Laender Luxon)'s last name to Alumour. So now his full name is Laender Alumour^^; Err but Cello calls him Laen(not Laender).