Oh yea... EVERYONE STOP SENDING ME CHAIN MSGS ITS FLOODING MY EMAIL SO BAD IT TAKES ALMOST 10 MINUTES TO LOAD>_
Okay... Facebook sponsors most of the flood but chains msgs make up most of the rest. I check my email about twice a year so... really if you have to tell me something important, tell me via sms. Don't even bother with an offline msn msg cause I just about never go in either.
Err the thing is, ITS A PAIN TO CHECK MY EMAIL. Sorry, but mostly its just flood from Facebook. Seriously, they send you a msg everytime someone says something or some... crap. And also msn makes my com lag ALOT. It even made it crash before;__; The old version was actually okay. But the newer version they forced me to download(DOWNLOAD IT DAMMIT OR WE WON'T LET YOU PROCEED) was really slow>_> Yea maybe my com sucks afterall.
And all the pointless flood from facebook made me... not wanna go there. I kinda have better stuff to do anyways. So don't expect me to go on facebook. If I'm there that probably means I'm about to die of boredom. I will try to go on msn ocassionally>_< But I don't go on when I'm using photoshop... it increases the chances of the com hanging really.
Well, that should be all(god, that seemed like a rant).
Also I spent about 3 hours doing this:
It was completely done on photoshop>_< and I was getting use to my tablet. The lineart came out abit weird cause I wasn't used. And I used the same shades for the shirt and collar cause I was... lazy*killed*. YES, I ABUSED THE DODGE TOOL TOO.
Lol it was much easier using a tablet. I didn't actually have to zoom in sooo much and use an extremely small brush to erase practically pixel by pixel for the sharp ends. But I haven't gotten better at colouring ears... and I'm still that lazyxD