Thursday, November 5, 2009
Dammit my thumb hurts again;__; It hurts everytime I play a few rounds of Katekyo Hitman Reborn on the PSP. Pretty much cause I really have to smash the buttons quickly or I'll be toast. I finally managed to beat Mukuro(it was surprisingly easy after my thumb healed) and I beat Hibari(Yaaay>:D) and Lal Mich(...did I spell her name wrong?). Now I'm stuck at the stage with XANXUS;___;!!
HE'S SO HARD TO BEAT!!! I can't even get close enough to land a punch(or even kick him). And I'm not even random-button-mashing(kinda). He uses guns(long-ranged) and apparently I have to use my fists(short-ranged). AND HE EVEN MANAGED TO DODGE MY SPECIAL ATTACKS WHAT THE HELL!?!? None of them ever manage to work(not X burner or Zero-point breakthrough) ;____; SCREW YOU, XANXUS!!!
I thought I should try to use other characters, but I still think Tsuna is more powerful :<(Yea, He's constantly in hyper dying will mode). I even got a 'perfect lose'. Which is just pathetic. Cause it's when you lose all your hp while the opponent has full hp.
Okay, I know this post is all ranting. But I can't help it;__; SOMEDAY I WILL BEAT XANXUS YEAAA D:<
---
-IGNORE THE ABOVE POST PLZ-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYI!!!=DDD
...I ran out of things to say
writtern @11:31 AM