I THINK IT LOOKS BETTERRR>_>
I edited the blogskin for the 132120th time(maybe). I hope it's more 'readable'. Also it IS supposed to be semi-transparent, peoplexD The words look fine on my com>_<
DEAD BY SUNRISE FTW, GUYSXD I was listening to their songs. Dead by sunrise is actually a side project by the lead singer of Linkin Park. The lead singer is from Linkin Park but the instrumentals are from Julien-K. Well its just a side project, so Linkin Park isn't going to disband or something. Thank goodness I still love Linkin Park alot lol.
---EDIT---
Haha I EDITED THE BLOGSKIN AGAIN!!!XD
Errrr well I just didn't like the picture that much and the coloring was half-assed anyways.
Also I made this in photoshop. I love my tablet since my scanner is being a bastard destroying all forms of coloured work.
Brushes are so fun to usexD And I like using the 'noise' too>_>