ERRR, So I finally got to blog>_> I got dragged to clean my room though I was using the com halfway. I had to clear my table;__; but i got to keep my table scribbles(>.<). Apparently I can't draw without backing(as in, I don't draw with the paper directly on the table. YES I'M WEIRD OKAAAY!?). Cause erm, the lines would come out very rough and all and the shading would be even worst I swear. And my table is now... craptastic it's probably not even striaght. Like the moment I let a drop of water fall on it and sit there for more than 30mins it erodes away a small part of a table and leaves some unsightly mark;__; My table sucks>_> My sister's one is waterproof, apparently but it assaults people D:< I got cut by it many times.
---
Oh yea this month there will be an anime festival in singapore at suntec(?)>_< More info: http://www.afa09.com/ I think I'll be going with my sis but I probably won't be cosplaying anything(xD). I can't find anyone to cosplay>_<
---
BLACK ROCK SHOOTER IS GOING TO BE AN ANIME!!! Yaaays I'm so excited and it comes out at April 2010>_< It looks really cool.
---
Lately I found this weird article0.0: http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=892542&lastnode_id=124
It's some Uberman sleep schedule. Lol I'll probably die if I try itxD And I have school, I can't really nap in school riiight? But its kinda cool>_< though I'll be bored to death with 22 hours a day. And it affects my growth>_>
Aaaand another one: http://www.everything2.com/title/Everyman+Sleep+Schedule
Slightly less 'scary'xD I'll probably need a looong time to get used to stuff like that. Since I usually take so long to fall asleep.