THE EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVERRR DAMMIT>_<
Just now for the whole afternoon I was watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn with my sis while downloading RO. Katekyo Hitman Reborn is like... mafia. Though its not all guns=] At first it was really find of retarded. I mean the first 19 episodes were like fillers or something. But it gets really good lol.
Now I'm playing Ragnarok Online(RO) on a private server, DreamerRO. I think you have to pay to play on the official server>_< I FEEL LIKE SUUUUCH A NOOB. I can't find a proper low-level place to train and I keep getting pwned;___; (like...instantly. Which is really kind of sad) Well, I'm not gonna give uppp D:< Maybe I should create a charcter that uses melee instead because it'll be easier to attack.
Oh and for the people who wonder whether I'm really alive because I never go on Facebook- I haven't been on for god-knows-how-long. And I'm not exactly going back either*shot*. I'll probably be addicted to some game. And I was so glad I could figure out how to install RO. The instructions were so brief I had to figure it out myself anyway. Maybe the song 'last cross' helped me think lol.
Anyways now we're gonna have a 'holiday' until 14 October, Wednesday. Wheee~ Okay now I should start being active on DA>_>