Thursday, October 15, 2009
...I told someone I would update.
It sucks to go back to school. Unless we get to slack and stuff like that. I got back Humanities today. HECK I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DID WELL. They even bought the crap I came up with. My history was wtfgood cause apparently I studied the right stuff and they seem to accept a wide variety of crap. My Geography was askjasndkj cause I only studied abit of the stuff and they don't exactly buy that much crap. I forgot my map reading and we didn't even learn bearings. Though I was glad they accepted my made-up answer for section C. I can almost swear that wasn't in our textbook.
I began writing a story about... Laen? It was actually fun cause I was writing in 1st-person and I kept switching between different people's point of view. But it was still more fun to write as Laen. I kind of came up with stuff on the spot.
writtern @3:57 PM