Saturday, October 24, 2009
SOUL EATER ROCKS I SWEAR
OH I SOUND LIKE AN ADDICTED ANIME-FREAK DON'T I ;__;
Yea I'm probably addicted or somethingxD Atleast it dosen't have 150+ episodes like Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I actually went to watch episode 154, A RECAP EPISODE. Okay, I skipped quite alot. I just watched abit of Gokudera's fight, Tsuna pwning and... I watched Yamamoto's awesome collision with the wallxD
I'm working on Iris' present now=D CAN I DON'T DO A BG- bgs are a pain and I'm so lazy and the fact that I imagine the finished work with NO BG dosen't help at all- Lol I WILL SEE if I have an idea for itxDD I seem to suck at bgs really. I mean I can't even draw a tree without it looking like a giant brocoli*HEADSDESK*. And my hills look lame and the grass looks unnatural.
---
Oh yea last night I was so damn bored and it never occured to me that I had a pile of books on my desk so I went to play with some cards. Err I made a small deck of 4 spades, 4 clouds, 4 diamonds and 4 hearts. And used them to come up with random pairings for the guardiansxD. So this is what I got:
[REMEMBER THIS WAS COMPLETELY RANDOM]
1. SoulXRaz(No matter how I look at it, it's pretty crack)
2. RuneXClen(...)
3. RuneXRaz(Yea this is alittle more likelyxD)
4. RuneXSoul(OHWTFREALLY)
5. SoulXRune(WTFAGAIN...IM GETTING REALLY FREAKED)
6. RazXRune(lol)
7. RazXSoul(Yea maybe... If Rune diedxD)
8. RuneXSoul(I AM GOING TO IGNORE THIS)
9. SoulXRune(*DIES*)
10. SoulXRaz(NOT POSSIBLE)
It was just for fuuun. And I'm not going to really take this seriously>_> Poor(?) Clen only appeared in 1 pairing. Rune and Soul appeared in half the pairings lol THEY'RE SO POPULAR. It was fun but it gets freaky when you get repeated crack pairings.
...Maybe I should'nt have posted that.
writtern @6:20 PM