Yea I'll give you your present at Christmas>_> So wait lol. Sucks that you have to go back to school on that day too*shot*
Eh and so yesterday I spent the whole afternoon colouring with Photoshop. It was such a pain cause my com decided to test my patience by hanging randomly. It happened 3 TIMES. And I had to restart the com which took a freakishly long time just to get on my nerves and tick me off plus Photoshop takes a looong time to start up too... are they ganging up on me or something?*headsdesk*
Buuut in the end I completed it!!! Though I rushed the eyes and ears so it turned out craptastic. I redid it today and it hanged AGAIN. TWICE. Plus I made another version and added red highlights but I was such a noob it didn't turn out very good;__;
...Look for the other version yourself. This is the original. Okay, I probably might have gotten a tiny-barely-noticable bit better. I was actually satisfied with the skin orz. But I'm probably going to only color once in a bluemoon since its such a pain and so time consuming I felt like I might've been doing something more meaningful.
I'm going to watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn(again). Apparently my sis had to watch episode 112 without me(;__;!!) so now I'm catching up. GOSH SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!?!? (lost track of time) ...I didn't even finish the manga short I started and I haven't done anything about Twins of Calamity though lately I've been thinking about the plot(and got distracted alot lol).