Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Thursday, October 22, 2009


I'VE BEEN WATCHING LOTS OF ANIME LATELY:
-Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
-.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
-Rozen Maiden
-Soul Eater

Just now I was watching Soul Eater=D Lol it's so funny. I haven't watched Katekyo Hitman REBORN! in awhile cause we're near the lastest episode=( And one of them is a RECAP EPISODE. Nooo why does Gokudera(its always him) have to go do a FREAKIN RECAP!!!

...Rozen Maiden is actually getting kind of boring to me>_> Bleh I guess I can only keep my interest in shonen animexD I'll die of boredom if there isn't enough action and stuff like that. I LOVE THE FIGHT SCENES IN SOUL EATER=DDD

I've actually been looking for the jap dub version of .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet and now I found it BUT IM NOT WATCHING IT OHWTF. Well I have other stuff to watch >_<

Oh and fyi the summaries:

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!:
Tsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem. His mother hires a tutor to help Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be from the Mafia. Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family mafia family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal. Reborn possesses the Dying Will bullet, which kills a person and brings them back to life to fulfill the last regret they had, and even works to get Tsuna some henchmen to make him a true mafia boss-in-training.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet:
Shugo and his twin sister Rena, two new players in The World, (a future online roleplaying game) are caught up in an unknown agenda. Unstopable monsters have started appearing and players that encounter these monsters fall into comas in the real world. Playing the limited edition characters, Kite and Black Rose, and the wielding the mysterious twilight bracelet, the two siblings must figure out what is going on and stop it before the damage escalates.

Rozen Maiden:
Due to a deep trauma at school Sakurada Jun has refused to return. He spends his time in his room, surfing the web and ordering anything that takes his fancy, only to return the items just before payment is due. One day, he finds a web site that tells him to put his order in a drawer of his desk. He does so thinking it to be a joke, only to find that the letter disappears and a strange package arrives soon afterwards. It contains an exquisite doll, that, when wound, comes to life. She treats him as a servant of little worth, but over time helps him come to grips with his fears and in the life-or-death fights that soon follow her arrival.

Soul Eater:
Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.

(err... summaries from http://www.animeseason.com/ since I'm too lazy to type it out)

writtern @9:32 PM