Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Today was the CHINESE EXAMS*gasp*
I think I wrote out of point for the compo>_>*goes sob in a corner*. But for paper 2, I COULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THE COMPREHENSION PASSAGES ZOMG! I might not fail afterall rofl.
---
Er and so we rped again. This time we have a new character AURUS=D! Rofl Joyi wanted me to draw Edward(her OC) crossdressingxD. Ever since I drew that pic of Ezette crossdressing(...you can blame Aurus for that) I always see him in a dress instead of his normal clothing*HEADS DESK*. And so I DID draw Edward crossdress. IT WAS SOOOO FUUUUUUUN*SHOT*
Rofl later I did a proper picture of Ezette and Edward together. Maybe they randomly became friends because they both totally agree on something(that was what the picture was all about anyway). I couldn't draw their hands properly because they were doing some sort of punchxD Lol idk. Oh and Ezette was taller=D Edward is 154.5cm, Ezette is 161cm and Aurus is 173cm. I wonder what Edward would look like beside Aurus0.o. SHORT OBVIOU-*SHOT*. Aurus already calls Ezette 'shorty'. [Aurus: Shorty Ezette: ITS NOT FAIR YOU HAD 3 YEARS MORE TO GROW DAMMIT!]
writtern @8:45 PM