Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Just now I was listening to Puzzle Ring by Vidoll and GAAAWD I LOOOOVE IT*TABLEFLIP*
And so I got my new phoooone but its not red D= Apparently it was out of stock or something so I got silver. ITS A SLIDER PHONE YEEEESS >:D Lol for some reason I love slider phones. But the top part is alittle shaky and I'm afraid it might fall off over time or something xD Oh but the best part is that it has
4GB!!! NOW YOU CAN SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR MEMORY SPACE-*SHOT*
Unfortunately Deviantart hated me or something because it won't let me submit anything D=
---
Oh and so today during Home Econs we made muffins/cupcakes/whatever the heck you call them. It was kind of fun since I managed to mix the batter without it flying out of the bowl. And later I ate one and it ACTUALLY TASTED NIIIIICE!!!=D
AAAARGH THERE'S SO MUCH MATHS HOMEWORK!!!! I tried to do the worksheet on stadistics . The only thing that kept me sane while I was working on it was my phone songs. Heck, in the end I couldn't even finish it. And thanks to all the madness I forgot about art and also chinese oral. DAMMIT I'M DOOMED.
writtern @10:38 PM