>_> I was goddamn tired todaaaay. Probably slept some 5hours only because I was doing my Lit project(didn't manage to finish anyway) until about 11 and then the tv was blaring until about...12? I went out and turned it down but they turned it up agaaaain. Er then at 3++ in the morning some crazy car alarm kept going off. It sounds every 1-2mins and I almost went berserk cause it was effin' loud seriously.
And so I had to rewrite my chinese compo afterall. Sucks so I just put together some crap since its just a rewrite(dosen't care actually). I created proper names for two random characters from recently and created another one.
Yui Yucie(female-.-)
-Likes sweet stuff
-Hair is white and SLIGHTLY bluish>_>
-Likes to hear Shun sing (rofl. He actually dosen't sound that bad)
-Defends Kei!(Shun bullies him sometimes you know;_;)
-...Is human
-Likes to borrow Shun's headphones(Yucie: YOU HAVE SO MANY!!! Shun: Well, THEY'RE ALL MINE!)
-Possibly fans over Alice Nine or something
-14 years old
-Eyes are sapphire blue
Yui Shunatsu(...male)
-Prefers to be called 'Shun'
-Hates people who pronounce his name as 'shan'
-Likes to listen to J-Rock
-Actually sings when he's alone(lol he sings for Yucie too but not Kei)
-Will go berserk when he dosen't get enough sleep
-Yea he's human too(poor Kei)
-Hair is pale blonde with red highlights at the ends
-Eyes are black/grey
-15 years old
Yui Keiru(MALE)
-Prefers to be called 'Kei'
-Is half cat(has CAT EARS YAY)
-Likes sweet stuff too
-Has light brown hair
-Brownish eyes? Idk actually
-12ish years old
And so Shun is the guy from the previous post and... You'll have to search for Kei I posted him somewhere. Lol and so Yucie and Kei keep trying to record Shun singing(he sings for Yucie at request sometimes but he is TOTALLY AGAINST LETTING HER RECORD) to try and blackmail himxD
Oooh and I found this:
[x] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test.
Total: 1(...IT WASN'T MY EFFIN FAULT I SWEAR)
[ ] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times (Not like it really matters-*shot*)
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[ ] Missed school cause you felt like it
[ ] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.
Total : 1
[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[ ] Texted people during class. (of course!i mean who doesn't?!!)
[x] Passed notes.
[x] Threw stuff across the room. (They started it>_>)
[x] Laughed at the teacher. (WHEN EVERYONE DOES TOO)
Total : 3
[ ] Pulled down the Fire Alarm.
[x] Went on Myspace , Facebook , Xanga , Msn etc. on the computer at school.
[x] Took Pictures during school hours.
[ ] Called someone during School hours.
[x] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc... During class.(kinda)
Total : 3
[ ] Threw something at the teacher
[ ] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[x] Broke the dress code. (well maybe. But they NEVER CATCH MEEE)
[x] Failed a subject. (Well, lets not talk about it.*HEADS DESK*)
[x] Ate food during class. (I think so...)
Total : 3
[x] Gotten a call from school.(cause I forgot to hand in something>_>)
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school.
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear.
Total : 2
[ ] Faked your parents signature.
[ ] Slept in class. (Too effin noisy lol. Like, I sit next to the boy who never actually shuts up)
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework.
Total : 1
MULTIPLY BY 3: 14 X 3 = 32
conclusion:i rebelled and screwed up 32% of my teenage life. (Well, so!?!?>_>) It was fun*shot*
I still haven't started on my maths worksheet. It has two pages squashed in one. It's double sided too.*HEADS DESK*