Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, September 9, 2009


GWAAAAH I CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES AGAIN!!!!

Anyways for some reason I really like this random doodle I did last night: http://kiablizzard.deviantart.com/art/RANDOM-DOODLE-136335761

I have no idea why... >.> Maybe its his expression. Lol IDK. And I just realised I got his hands wrong >.< Okay maybe I shouldn't have pointed that out then no one would kno-*SHOT*. GWAD I LOVE THE MASK THING ONLY I CAN'T REALLY DRAW IT PROPERLY. I even used reference from Naruto(ANBU).

And BTW I finished writing the first section of Twins of Calamity! Wheee~ Oh great now I have no idea what's gonna happen next*HEADS DESK*. Just a very very very rough one >.<

---

ANYWAYS, I went out with Wei Ling yesterday!!! =D

We couldn't watch Bandslam(guess I'll have to do my movie review on GAMER). But we went to Timezone instead. Lol we played the Jurrasic park thing. UNTIL MY ARM ACHES. We played until the last part. Wei Ling lost all her lives first and I only had one left. I pwned the femal T-rex(didn't we pwn her ALREADY? 0.o) but the male T-rex pwned me T^T. THOSE CHEATERS TWO AGAINST ONE ITS NOT FAAAAIR >.<

After that we went to the library and someone called me but I don't even remember who that is. Think its someone from WRPS? IS IT? GOSH I DON'T KNOW. But anyways I waved so I didn't look very rude. Later after Wei Ling's long and difficult decision(lmao), she chose what books she wanted to borrow and went to well, borrow them. Then someone's handphone rang and I only heard abit of the ringtone but it sounded very familiar. AND I REALISED IT WAS TO ZANARKLAND FROM FINAL FANTASY! I'm not sure how to feel0.o I listened to songs so much I can regconize it like that.

Later because we had nothing better to do we went to my house. As usual jojo went nuts and we used the com. I showed Wei Ling my DA and Wei Ling opened a bunch of windows(well the com opened half though) and I thought the com would crash. But it didn't! Lol maybe we can play RO on that com afterall. I'm too lazy to type more.

writtern @11:39 AM