Thursday, September 17, 2009
NOOOOO I JUST GOT A WHOLE STACK OF HUMANITIES WORKSHEETS + MATHS WORKSHEETS!!!!!!*TABLEFLIP*
GWAAAAAH it's like I don't have time for ANYTHING ELSE seriously. I need to revamp all my characters from Xeron Cross(cause I'm not satisfied orz) but I don't exactly have the time. Gwad I don't feel like doing all that homework. I just look at it then I run away or start playing some J-rock songs and end up drawing/doing nothing at all.
---
Today we had CHINESE ORAL ZOMFG D=
In the end I was right- I couldn't read lots of words from the passage. So I pretended I could actually read it but it was too soft for him to hear it properly OTLxD And I had no idea what to say in the conversation. The topic was RESPONSIBILITY. WHAT THE HECK CAN I SAAAAAAY!?!? So I just said whatever crap came to my head.
---
Joyi, Iris and me did a pass-the-message sorta thing. Lol it was fuuunxD.
I got them to guess his name with a hangman game. He's not really a proper OC or anything. Just something completely random that seems to cheer me up lol. So btw his name is Keiru. His nickname is Kei~
I had to hold back my sudden big urge to beat up Iris when Niko said Kei was ugly. ARRGH I HATE HER(NIKO) D:< And I think Kei is the cutest OC I created lol. He was meant to be=D. He looks so shota and uk-*shot* All my other OCs are more... mature or somethingxD;
Oh and VIDOLL FTW!!!!=D
writtern @9:26 PM