Thursday, September 10, 2009
I FINALLY FINISHED MY MATHS HOMEWORK HEEELLL YEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!11
There is still the maths mistake table and corrections but heck do I car-*shot*
...Anyways this is Synx. 'Synx' sounds like a boy's name right right RIGHT!? IT BETTER.
Anyways Synx isn't even his real name >.> His real name is Averius but I call him Synx cause Averius is such a mouthful. He's an assasin=D. And for some reason 90% of the time I imagine him with CAT EARS. Is my subconsious trying to tell me something!? Rofl. Btw his hair is black and his eye is red. He dosen't open his right eye cause... its blind or something like that ITS A SECRET. It's just that I'm lazy to explain and stuff. And he dosen't wear an eyepatch cause he has the mask.
Yay~ <3
Don't try to steal the lolipop though he has alot of weapons with him*shot*
writtern @9:58 PM