Sunday, September 27, 2009
Er and so today I finished writing 1 book>_> It's Twins of Calamity(Ledo side). BUUUUT it's only 2 arcs and there are still god-knows-how-many more arcs to go. I just used up one exercise book thats all. I think I've been severely neglecting Erren. I only properly drew him once. Poor himT^T. I always draw Ledo and Odel when I'm bored. Okay I don't exactly draw Xarine either but she gets alot more time in the book than Erren she's probably more main lol.
...I wish we celebrated Halloween in Singapore>_<
Another something random. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEAS FOR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES KAAAAY!?*HEADS DESK* I liked the paw glove<3 I guess I could draw the paw pads properly cause I 'high-fived' with my dog lots of times.
Well, it sucks that we don't celebrate Halloween but on that day I'll be celebrating START OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS YAAAAAAAAAYSSS*TABLEFLIP* maybe I should start on my literature project >_>
Oh and today, I actually cleared my left drawer. I only did that cause I was running out of space to stuff my sketch books and I don't want them all squashed up to the top cause they might be horribly crushed and... stuff. So I pulled out whatever junk and dumped them somewhere else. I'm not sure that's considered clearing up cause I made another 4 drawers more stuffed and messy. Not like that actually matters I don't open them regularly anyway*shot* Now my right drawer is stuffed with crap and my left drawer is like... half empty. AND ACTUALLY ORGANIZED. Now it looks like I can stuff more stuff lols.
writtern @2:04 PM