Tuesday, September 1, 2009
...And tommorrow there's SCHOOL PLUS CCA. I think there's like 0.000547% chance that we will be released early for art club. Cause I think they changed the teacher. And it will probably be quite boring cause Amanda said they are going for swimming. I AM SOOO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMOROW. Plus Cong Ren didn't give me the peer tutoring answers. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TEACH THEM!? I didn't even look at the worksheet lol.
...Anyways putting the depressing stuff like school aside, we(Amy, Dory, Huilin and me) went to meet Mdm Ng, our ex-chinese teacher. She treated us to kfc and we sat there and talked. She asked me how was my chinese and I said:"STEADILY DEPROVING." It was actually the same for everyone.
We talked for awhile and it was quite fun and all. But later I had to leave eariler thanks to our Home Econs project. >.>
writtern @8:58 PM