Monday, September 14, 2009
DAMMIT WHY CAN'T THE HOLIDAYS STRETCH ON FOREVER OR SOMETHING D=
*SIGH* Back to school. Oh well I'm just waiting for the exams to go fly by and then I can game all I want. I still have piles or growing maths corrections which I will probably find myself rushing to do all in one day.
BU-BUUUT I'M GONNA HAVE A NEW PHONE YAAYS! It's actually cause my current phone will freak out whenever I connect it to the computer and then start switching between the different screens. Usually it calms down on its own after ahwhile when I disconnect it but sometimes it just faints(rofl). Oh and I think my new phone will have 4GB. NOW YOU CAN STOP BOASTING ABOUT YOUR MEMORY SPACE ZAREL >:D
I'm hoping to be able to use the scanner cause I did a picture and I wanna upload it to my DA. It was supposed to be kinda cute*shot*. Lol I found myself giving him CAT EARS, A GUN(seriously my imagination is screwed) and A RIBBON rofl. I-I'll upload it soon or something.
writtern @8:17 PM