Tuesday, September 22, 2009
...I forgot to bring home my chinese file so I don't exactly have anything to study(apart from the notes I dug up awhile ago)*HEADS DESK*. I feel so dumb HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?
Err so today was the english exam. It's about the only exam I'm more confident about OTL. So for paper 1 I didn't have much to write for the letter>.> Don't think I'm going to do very well for that actually. And for the compo I wrote question 2, An unexpectly enjoyable holiday. Well I just had a random idea that's all. Question 1 was argumentive, 3 was descriptive(no i hate it), 4 was 'a helpful neighbour'(HELPFUL NEIGHBOUR? I'll only choose that when I have no other options. I'm really no good at that>.>) and 5 was Pride. I don't have any ideas for it.
I finished with lots of time. More like TOO MUCH TIME. I swear I read the compo 5 times. Or even more. I even had so much extra time I went and wrote a conversation between two people(Lucide and Leras...not like you really know them actually). Leras sounded like a jerk rofl. Oh well he IS 100% EVIL. 100% for now since I still can't find anything that could be possibly good about him. ...He's a demon afterall.
Then paper 2 was pretty much the same story. I had so much time I went ahead and drew a draft(it started as one but became a proper drawing) of Leras on the back of the paper which I did the summary draft(LOL). I even wrote his age, and a bunch of random facts.
So later during lunch Iris, Joyi and I continued the rp. Oh and I showed them the picture of Ezette cross dressing. NOW ITS STUCK IN MY HEEEEEEEAAAD. And it can get quite disturbing you know. Okay now I'm going to watch Yugioh I HEARD THERE ARE 3 BAKURAS IN THAT EPISODE(...no kidding).
writtern @8:11 PM