Friday, September 4, 2009
IM FLOODED BY HOMEWORK AND STILL SLACKING.
...Okay so its practically 'give-homework' day. LIKE EVERY TEACHER HAS TO GIVE HOMEWORK!!!! T^T Atleast Mr See didn't give. Gosh I think 1 week isn't enough >.>
BTW I still cg like crap maybe I should just try and learn to colour using traditional media(like... colour pencils, water colours). But I don't have the patience OTL. And I am seriously considering switching Ledo and Odel's eye colour to red. Cause I have red colour eno pencil so I can colour their eyes~
I got back my report book yesterday and the results were retarded. Like 4 A1s(woot), 1 A2 and
1 C5.AND EVERYONE SEES THE C5 >.>. I kind of expected it cause my chinese was steadily deproving(well, it beats a straight drop). But at this rate I might just fail my end-years*heads desk*.
Eh so btw here are my results so stfu and don't bug me about it(its a pain to repeat and stuff):
English - A1 (woot i got the highest)
Chinese - C5 (*goes and sobs in a corner*)
Maths - A1 (lol and I failed my e-learning so bad)
Science - A1 (whee)
Geography - A1 (I don't even remember what the heck it was)
Literature - A2 (yay)
writtern @6:01 PM