Wednesday, September 2, 2009
...TODAY DURING THE CRAP PEER TUTORING I only got the answers during assembly and the worksheet at 1pm. Then I had to rush and stuff >.>
And during Art Club apparently Ms Fasha wasn't taking us afterall. Mdm Liz was. So yay and we were realeased early cause we came up with a draft for the art competition. But next year is Ms Fasha teach.
Anyways the competition is the Anti-drug one they force us to take part in every year. And for the first time ever I actually had an idea of what to draw lol. Usually I sit there and can't think of anything at all. I just hope I don't kill it with my crappy colouring.
Now I have to do the zhou ji which is due tommorrow. >.> They only told us today. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear it cause Yeong jian was ranting about Andrew's hair or something. I don't know what to write... And then we still have to stay back tommorrow and friday. Dammit I hate chinese.
writtern @8:37 PM