NOOOOOOO I WANTED TO PRINT SOMETHING BUT THE PRINTER WON'T WORK DAMMIT T^T
Oh and
Yaaaay another completely random work^^
*STEALS GUN AND GIVES GIANT LOLIPOP INSTEAD*
Apparently I still suck at drawing guns even when I use reference(IN MANGA BOOKS). But atleast now it dosen't look like a box/water pistol right RIGHT RIIIIIGHT? Lol and maybe that gun was for self defense or something like that. And the ribbon was completely random too I just stuck it there cause I was high on sugar or something. And I seem to have the tendency to stick cat ears on alot of my male characters lately lol wtf.
OH AND HE'S A BOY BTW.
---
Anyways today we took our class photo=D! During the informal one Zhang Ting tried to strangle her and I pointed a gun to her FOR SELF DEFENSE. Rofl it was so fun.
Aaaaand there had been a giant bee(YES SERIOUSLY HUGE I SWEAR) in our class. It landed on my bag during chinese and freaked me out. Oh atleast it didn't like bang into me. Later during discussion Fu lao shi went to put me in the same group with Andrew, Yung Shen and Teck Kuan. DAMMIT I HATE HIIIIIM. Teck Kuan and Andrew was crapping away. Yung Shen was ranting and I was supposed to write it down. I only caught about half of it >.>