Thursday, September 24, 2009
Finally a break from those crazy exams. I'm flooded with workT^T. And today on the bus it was damn squashed and this irritating stubborn brat won't budge. So about 5 people were squashed at the door. Thankfully, I wasn't lol.
Oh and, KANG HAO IS A NARUTARD!!!D= Err for those who don't know, narutards are people who fan over naruto, watch/read every single thing about it, find revelance to it all the time, possibly worship naruto and belive it is the beginning of everything or something ROFLMAO
And Miss Fasha is marking our compo*HEADS DESK*. She said she wanted to puke after reading the first 8. And she was going on a long rant about how people who choose to write 'helpful neighbour' always wrote the neighbour coming to 'save the day' when the house got robbed. Actually I thought that topic was very... limited(COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORD). Its pretty standard>_> Like something happended and the neighbour shows its helpfulness(...lol).
And later Iris was emoing and all cause her compo was something like what Miss Fasha said. And she said she didn't use good vocab. And I spent like some 10mins(omg) telling her SHE'S NOT GOING TO EFFIN FAIL. I mean if she didn't write out of point, she's NOT GOING TO FAIL RIGHT RIGHT RIIIIIGHT!?*SHOT*
Later when Iris got over her emoness, we continued the rp. They went to Aurus' house to get Leonard's golf stick(...but it wasn't there anyway. Aurus didn't take it). And when Leonard went into Aurus' room he got killed(IRIS DID THAT). It was completely random I mean, Aurus dosen't just kill someone right? Lol so Aurus was like,"...Don't ask I have no idea." I got to draw Leonard's dead body in Aurus' room with all the blood and stuff<3(but it will be a chore to clean up later really). Later I thought maybe Aurus killed Leonard for self-defense(but it's abit extreme isn't it?) cause maybe Leonard ran into the room and Aurus thought he was going to attack him or jump h-*shot* SOMETHING. Lol whatever it was Aurus seemed unaffected.
writtern @4:06 PM