YAY I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO BLOG AGAIN!!!11
Gaaah for the past few days we've been doing our Home Econ project so much I'm surprised no one dreamt of Diet-Poly. Ah well atleast its done now.
And also there's been a flood of homework-.- I'm just going to give Mr. See the extra human sacrifices we had on national day. Okay I'm not going to talk about such depressing subject like SCHOOL.
Iris, Joyi and I finished our long long long RP. I used: Ryuuga, Rena(very little though) and Keisuke. Joyi used: Kannono, Yuki, Kusaka, Mitzuki(?). Iris used: Sakko(and our chinese teacher*shot*). Lol I ended up using Keisuke alot because he was more fun to rp. I asked Joyi what word she would use to describe him and she said 'comical?' and I said 'STUPID'.
THERE ARE SO MANY GAMES I WANNA PLAY but the exams are coming VERY VERY soon. I'm going to spend September holidays studying like mad. And then after the exams:
-Go on mass training to pass a level in Disgaea
-Play Ragnarok Online(and get all my friends addicted too)
-Play the game Joyi was talking about... I don't even remember what its called >.<
WHY DO I GET DISTRACTED SO EASILY SOMETIMES!?!? I was working on Chains then i remembered this old idea about an alternate world or something. Then I went ahead and improved it and stuff. Now the story has a title too: 'Parallel World' or 'Ruijiten Sekai' in Japanese. I think I'm going to need to do this 'project' in a group cause I need to come up with
12 towns for the world. Plus different type of charcters. So I'm gonna put it aside and shove it somewhere then eventually get back to it SOMEDAY. I think its quite good. Just needs some more solid plot.
Then for some random reason I created this cat-guy. I'm not sure what name he should have but I'm debating between Kuzare and Lerozan. Or his name can be Lerozan, have Lero for a nick and Kuzare for a fake name. Lols*shot*. (BTW I'm too lazy to scan it in...)