Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I'm so going to fail my chinese common test... I didn't even really understand one of the questions and it was 6 MARKS!!!! ZOMG I AM SO FREAKIN DOOMED. I also didn't bother checking because I figured I probably got half of it wrong and probably won't be able to tell even if it was a careless mistake(I suck at spotting those).

Anyways so I had quite alot of extra time. Just now before the test I let Iris see the file with the Chains stuff(my pathetic attempt at being organized) and she said Hellxon Guard had too little members. Well I figured too, I was going to add some more but I was out of ideas. So during the time left I came up with two OCs, twins. For some reason I like twins lol.

One is a boy the other is a girl. The boy is SyN and the girl is FyN. Yes it's spelt that way(they insist). It is actually just a nick they force everyone in the guild to call them(even Edge...). Their real name is Sakun(SyN) and Fayan(FyN). They'll get mad if anyone calls them that though. BTW SyN is pronounced 'sin' and FyN is pronounced 'fin'.

They have white hair and blue eyes... And they use crossbows cause I think that's kinda coolxD. But I can't draw them(the crossbows) properly*fails*. Maybe I should go do some research on it. If I knew how it really works it might be easier. In a way.

For some reason Iris is under the impression that Hellxon Guard is the 'bad guys' and Xeron Cross is the 'good guys'. 0.o Really I don't take sides and none of them are really evil... Everyone in Hellxon guard have their own reasons for escaping from Hell. ONLY I HAVEN'T CAME UP WITH THEM ALL YET. But in the meantime Iris can think they are evil=P. They are kinda but just about all demons are.

Now I'm trying to come up with a 'past' for Sakun and Fayan(It dosen't apply to mexD). I'm finally done with Edge's past... its really sad I can tell you=[. I don't think Sakun and Fayan's will be any happier though.

But now for some reason I feel like going back to watch Kuroshitsuji. Don't ask.

writtern @4:07 PM