TODAY I ROLEPLAYED WITH IRIS AND JOYI. I used Sakun and Fayan. They used Miko and Niko(actually Riko was there too... but she was never really drawn and didn't really get to say anything either).
I JUST KNEW IT WOULD BE RANDOM. So Iris told me to start and I was out of ideas so I just put something like:"One day for no apparent reason Sakun & Fayan decide to do camping". Then they met the immousetals and Sakun was all 'WTF' while Fayan was all 'OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE'. And also for some reason they have never seen mice before... Or heard of cheese.
I mainly drew Sakun. Cause he was easier to draw and his hair was shorter. Poor Fayan but she got to punch Sakun later lolz. And while the immousetals were rambling on about cheese and stuff Sakun was really all 'WTF' the whole time and later HE EVEN TOOK OUT HIS CROSSBOW AND TRIED TO SHOOT THEM. But he missed(maybe cause it was an RP. Lolz.).
Then I got lazy and then for a couple of panels I didn't draw his eyes. Cause he was annoyed or something. There was a side-view and it was a killer cause it really sucked at side-view and had to spend a long time drawing one that didn't look like crap. Also I realised I didn't draw Fayan's ears>.< *secretly goes and adds them*. I'm more used to drawing Sakun so I remember to draw his ears=D. Hahax its not actually very obvious though.