I just updated my deviantart=] Go and seeee: kiablizzard.deviantart.com
Added 2 of my Chains characters >.<
Actually I just doodled them last night and I almost went mad trying to scan them in cause they kept coming out lopsided. -.- Then I realised I didn't draw Reta's ears properly. Anyways I'm going to colour Hayato Jun soon and I did a new lineart cause the other is abit weird.
Today bus 962 was so freakin full and it came at 7.10 so I had to get on else I'll be late(because schools don't accept 'the bus came late' as a valid excuse for some retarded reason). Then my sister couldn't get on but she wasn't late anyway. Then later my sister told me that when the bus went she saw that the back was full of empty seats and the crap students won't move in and sit then the people couldn't get on because of their damn selfishness.
Anyways for once in my whole secondary life I didn't hate PE as much! We played badminton, one of the sports I don't hate.
Okay I'm going to stop ranting now and play Burnout legends! Yesterday I played until my left thumb hurt but its okay now so I'm going to continue playing!