Today I finally went to colour Jun. I put it on my deviant. Go and see=D
Sigh I still have so much homework and I'm blogging. Lols.
Anyways today cause Teck Kuan turned on the projector with a broom people were calling him 'Teck Kuan and the magic broom'. Hahas.
Mr See also told us some stories because we claimed it would make us concentrate more or some crap. So he told us years ago during a science project he wanted to make a power plant. He said if he used water he would need to heat it up to a very high temperature. So he looked for a liquid with a low boiling point and found AMMONIA. Apparently he didn't know it stank like hell.
So that failed and they went on to plan B. A hovercraft xD. His friends said that he has the engine for the hovercraft so they went on to make the craft. Then he found out that the engine was so freakin teeny weeny. Lols.
So in the end he just made a missile with a medicine bottle that hit someone.
Okay I'm going to try and scan in my weapon Reference now.