Today I played uninstall and FINALLY PLAYED IT PROPERLY!!! Yays:D
Though I didn't play a few notes and didn't hold some. But anyways it was almost impossible to hold some of the notes. Like how can you play 2 notes together, 11 KEYS APART!? My max is 9 keys only.
Anyways today was a halfday cause of national day. The class divided into half, with 20 doing the noticeboard and the other 20 doing the whiteboard. I wanted to do the whiteboard but I had to do the noticeboard. I actually took pictures of the end work but because blogger is screwed like always, I can't upload it D:
We drew and cut out stickman figures for the borders. We asked the boys to help us draw some. But the stickmans really looked horrible and their arms aren't even at the same height! So Joyi was like: nevermind you help us cut. Stop drawing.
We stuck everything together at the last minute. In the end we had HALF A BOX FULL OF UNUSED STICKMAN. Zomg. So I gave it to Mr See as a teachers' day present(human sacrifices!). Lol JK.
Just now I was trying to scan in some works but the scanner kept cutting off all the white parts and made the picture very oddly tilted. So in the end I got fed up and stopped trying to scan it in. So I only managed to scan in 1.
I finally came up with names for the two guilds I'm using in my story. Xeron Cross(pronounced 'Zey'-'ron') and Hellxon Guard(pronounced 'Hell'-'son'). Really, neither are good or bad. I also came up with a new character, Edge. He's gonna be pretty main if I stick to my current plot^^.
I think I'm going to put all the info in another post. FOR SOME REASON.