Tommorow there's the peer tutoring crap. Again. I thought they would finally stop after 4 weeks. I can't stand that big-mouth-won't-ever-properly-shut-up brat yeong jian he just gets on my nerves so much WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO FREAKIN TEACH HIM!?!?*TABLE FLIP*
GAAAH HE DOSEN'T EVER REALLY LISTEN AND WHEN WE'RE ON QUESTION 3 HE JUMPS TO THE NEXT QUESTION AND CONFUSES EVERYONE!!! Gawd life would be so much easier without him. Seriously I'll rather teach Jason or even De Yang ANYONE BUT HIM.
And I sooo hate that peer tutoring stuff(mostly cause of that brat). We have to do it in advance and think of how the hell we're gonna explain to them. Sometimes I don't even really know the questionT^T.
Maybe I should teach them like Fracture taught Sol(see comic in link in previous post) then maybe they'd(actually its just that brat) listen.
Anyways just now I was working on a random manga short. It was completely random I don't even know why I drew itxD. BTW gtg now its almost 9pm and there's BRAINIAC, probably about the only show I watch on tv. Lols.