Todayyy we celebrated teachers' day and the concert was actually quite nice compared to our boring primary school ones*shot*. I THINK I'M LIKE HALF-DEAF OR SOMETHING because almost everyone thought the boys band was loud but I didn't >.>
I went back to wrps later and met Sze Jia, Letitia nd Hulin. Then we just walk around and stuff while Huilin tried to take pictures properly with her phone lol. After that we went to the hall and met Miss Ang. It was like damn scary because she appeared behind me and freakd me out. We met alot of the boys. Apparently their voice broke or something and it sounds so weird and funny when they speak. We took a huge group photo together.
And then Mrs Chay and Miss Lee came. Everyone was flooding Mrs Chay with teachers' day presents. I gave Miss Lee a card yay. Even though I remember Miss Lee said she had short-term memory like a goldfish, she still remembers us. Lol and she plays restraunt city on facebook.
After that they chased us out at 3pm and we went to the 630 coffee shop cause some of them haven't eaten lunch yet. I went with Wei Ling, Katherine, Audrey, Sze Jia, Amy, Marcia and Dory. Hope I didn't miss out anyone >.>
Lol Katherine kept dropping stuff. Wei Ling said she dropped the cookies 3 times. and she dropped one of them RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TEACHER AND INTO THE DUSTBIN. Rofl. Wei Ling and I were keeping track and then we concluded that she dropped stuff 11 times.
--- BTW look at this^^ It's the school song for Maritsu Evil Academy. Sadly, it exists in a game called Disgaea 3(on...PS3*SOB*). I could have been an honors student!
...Aparrently their logic is twisted of ours. Like if you don't come to school, beat up other students,etc, you're considered a good student. But if you always come to school, do your homework, etc, you're a bad student. LOL XD
--- Anyways, does 'Leoxn' sound like a boy's name? 0.o It's pronounced 'leo'-'zin'. Somewhere along those lines.