WE FINALLY HAD A CHEM PRACTICAL LESSON TODAY*SHOT*. It was boringness(lol. Just means no practical actually) for weeks and months. Basically I forgot just about everything except the common sense stuff. We heated chemicals. Unfortunately the magnesium ribbon didn't glow like expected(INFACT, ITS DIDN'T CHANGE AT ALL) so Jane was sad=(.
Afterschool we went to do our Home Econs project. We're doing Diet-poly! Iris never said it was confidential so I can say here lols. We bought a bunch of stuff and went to Joyi's house to do. I saw Sonic, Joyi's hedgehog. She's so cute but kinda scary cause I didn't know when she might spike up. She kept moving around and won't stay still so I only got 1 picture but its still abit blurry.
Joyi's TV is second-hand and has something wrong so it randomly will have green/red 'shadows' under the words. Joyi just threw an eraser at it and it instantly repaired. Apparently you have to throw at a specific spot. Iris kept missing. I think she will try again tomorrow. YAY I HIT IT RIGHT TWICE!!! You have to kneel infront of the screen and throw at the grey strip thingy. I threw with my left hand and didn't epect it to hit. Maybe my left hand has better aim*shot*.
Okay byes gonna watch .Hack//Roots now. I AM SOOOO BEHIND.