I SWEAR THE WORLD IS OVERRUN BY NARUTARDS*SHOT*(its freakin contagious lol)
I don't remember one day I DON'T see a naruto fanart on the front page of DA. I really don't have anything against naruto(I even use to watch it!=D) just that they have so many fillers I can't stand it anymore. My sis said they had more than 10 episodes of fillers once.
Anyways I created my iAnti character afterall only that in the first picture I screwed up his face so he looked like a girl*shot*. Everyone I showed it to said he looked like a girl. Thought I think it was kinda of also because I wrote this on the pic:"Shit he looks like a girl*shot*".
BUT I REALLY LIKE HIS OUTFIT. ONLY I KEEP FORGETTING STUFF LIKE THE DESIGNES ON THE SLEEVES, ETC. Later I did another picture in class. He looked better and I gave him a proper weapon, a SPEAR(like its impressive).
During chinese Mr Fu was ranting on about question 5(I thought he would go on forever). And believe it or not I got it right so I took out my iAnti picture and realised I forgot to add something. So I went to touchup since I supposed Mr Fu would go on for quite awhile(didn't sound like he was going to stopxD). Then the boy sitting next to me asked me what it was. (I don't know his name and even if I ask I will forget lol) So I just showed it to him and he said it was good. Yays. If he said it was bad or Ridge looked like a girl I would totally punch him.
Later he told me he knew japanese and showed me some comic thing(I'm not sure what it is... its SO MESSY I CAN'T TELL*SHOT*). He knew how to write jap. Dammit I wanted to learnT^T. Then he asked me which was better. I didn't know which one he was talking about it was messy as hell so I just said 'dunnoe'. I didn't want to sound rude(lol) so I didn't tell the truth-*shot*
And also we(joyi, iris and me) continued our rp. It got really screwed and we all were out of ideas. Sakun was kinda freaked out(lol). Afterall overload of small rabbits/mice/weirdos/freaks is abnormal for him. We couldn't decide on a proper ending. Actually, it was that IRIS AND JOYI DIDN'T WANT TO END. So I just came up with a crap ending and they agreed then went to do the compo.
I actually liked some of the drawings in the book. The rp took about 20-30 pages(ZOMFG). Im liked most of the doodles with FyN because I actually draw girls so much better. And also I liked some of the doodles with Yuki cause they were cute. Hahax.
Wei ling and I are going to work on a RP together! (via mail) It will be so fun as long as we don't screw it up.
BTW, ASIAN FRIED MISO SOUP FAMILY FTW!!!!!111