Thursday, August 13, 2009
Today everyone was so freakin scared of Ms Fasha cause she was hyper last week. Then we were all like: "MISS GUO DON'T GOOO! DON'T LEAVE US!!" Then Miss Guo: "-.-I still have classes*leaves and ignores us*"
But anyways Ms Fasha was slightly more normal today so it wasn't so bad.
Iris said she'll rp(roleplay) with me tomorrow=D. I wanted to roleplay with someone cause it seemed really fun lol.
Anyways during humanities I did a sketch of SyN and FyN. It was meant to be JUST A SKETCH but for some reason I went to shade it and stuff. It was done on foolscap but I still like it. I was going to post it here but there's no scanner on this comD=.
I also realise I get distracted VERY easily. I was going to do my maths homework but then I suddenly had a random idea to draw SyN and FyN then ended up drawing it instead.
And just now I was doing my maths homework but I got stuck and went to draw SyN using a crossbow with a FIRE ARROW=D. I just came up with it. I decided that normal arrows were pretty much boring and so SyN and FyN begged Edge to teach them how to do fire arrows and stuff. So now they know fire arrows and electrosys(pronounced 'electro'-'sis') arrows. Electrosys arrows are actually just electrified arrows but SyN calls them that cause he said it sounded cooler or something like that(lol).
I'm going to DA now. BB.
---EDIT---
GAAAH BLOGGER WON'T LET ME UPLOAD PICS! Dammit so just go here:
http://kiablizzard.deviantart.com/art/SyN-and-FyN-133208042I put it on my DA already. I hate myself WHY DID I DRAW IT ON FOOLSCAP!?
writtern @6:22 PM