Today I lost my Home Econs Book! I placed it under Fazira's table when we were doing the group discussion(and swaped places). Then I remember later during maths. So I intended to take it back after school. But then it wasn't there and I asked Fazira. She said dunnoe pass to who or something. For all I know they threw it away0.0. Great.
Just now I was intending on finally continuing the bannedstory series I was making... Then I realised I already made half of episode 7!(Good news Wei Ling) I was going to continue but then I needed to use Rain, Riza and Eugune(omg I remembered their names) but last time during the major corruption of files many were lost and the bannedstory codes were one of them. Now I have to make them from scratch and save the codes. Worst I forgot what they looked like. Oh well.
The only good thing about today is that Pandora Hearts OST came out and someone uploaded them on Youtube! Ok I'm going to check if he/she uploaded the other half of the tracks.