(I was too lazy to rotate it... tilt your head or something)

I just realised. I am drawing my 5th book. I've been drawing in these A5 books(and filling them with endless crap). Ever since around late 2008 I think. I never bother to state when I draw anything but sometimes I can tell when I draw it... cause sometimes it's based on songs and I can roughly remember when I won't stop listening to that song.
1st book: 2008. I altered the image so you can't read the crap I wrote on it.

2nd book: 2008-2009. Somewhere inbetween I guess.

3rd book(now isn't it OBVIOUS): 2009. Well it can't be 2010.

4th book: 2009. Finally made an effort to go green and use recycled paper.(Actually, it was the only selection.)
5th book: 2009. Same design as 3rd book.
Someone drew Cherry as a girl and now I'm going to onemanga to see if they added anything.