Today I met up with Yi Yun, Zhang ting, Shu Yu and Jia Min for music project. Met Jia Min on the bus!
Went to library... do halfway librarian told us we can only study here... Then we go to some shelter near the HDB. Finish making two rainsticks! Don't really know why they are called 'RAINsticks'. Don't even sound like rain. More like maracus stick version.
After we finished making 4 instruments(rainstick, drum, maracus and tamborine), we went back to Causeway Point to eat lunch. Then after that went to take neoprints! Yi Yun said she came for taking neoprints.
And I learnt that its very hard to try and take neoprints with 5 people. Most of the time we were trying to fit everyone in. Then later we decorated the pictures. That was kind of fun because I've never taken neoprints with Jewellara(is that how you spell it?0.0) and there were more options! >.< Also they gave a pen so we didn't have to bang the screen with our hands on the other one. That was probably why it was spoilt last time.
After that we managed to spilt the photos then we bought bubbletea! Though I just drank yesterday. Haha and then I forgot to shake it before poking the straw0.0.
Anyways I'm going to watch Bokurano later with my sis.