Apparently there's still something wrong with blogger. Well I can see the box now but the font is different and the tools/options aren't there. So still can't upload pictures. Sigh.
Anyways I actually bought a notebook to keep track of all my OCs(own character). Lols I listed them out and found out I have 11 girls, 6 boys and 2 animals. 19 in total and I never realised. I'm not going to list out everyone(too lazy). But my lastest OCs are Edgnus('edg'-'nus'), Edgrus('edg'-'rus') and Leo. Edgnus and Edgrus are twins and please don't pronounce Edgrus as 'ed'-'grus'. I'll possibly beat up anyone who does. Leo is a black wolf sortof and he has red eyes. I drew him once and it almost killed me cause he was black. COMPLETELY BLACK. The shading just about drove me mad. Leo is supposed to be Edgnus' loyal pet wolf. Poor Edgrus dosen't have a pet. I might consider giving him one if it isn't black.
Edgnus and Edgrus' hair is black but I can't decide their eye colour.>.<
Either: red, violet, blue, green or golden.
Think I'll go for red... It's my favourite eye colour but I'm trying to make my OCs all have very different eye colours.