oh Blogger is having another random problem. I can't see the box again=[
Anyways today I found out Jiun Yi watches Pandora Hearts! Cause today while I was being locked out of the classroom with Yi Yun, Jia Min and Shu Yu, she was asking me if I watched Pandora Hearts. Apparently she heard it on my blog or something. I think. (Did I mention it? 0.0 I only remember ranting about bad luck and homework)
And also Miss Fauzia got us to form words from 'typeriter'. Formed 39 words. Mostly thanks to people blurting out their finds and Teck Kuan asking " 'Cher can use 'retype'?"
Some of the words didn't make much sense but who knows they might actually exist.
Today my aunt came over to our house for dinner=]. She brought cherries! I know I've eaten them somewhere long long ago(years...). Super sweet yay. The juice looked like blood. Now I know how to fake an injury involving overbandaging if I ever need to(the story is a piece of cake if my brain juices didn't run dry). Lol. But its kind of discusting when you think of it as blood WHILE YOU'RE EATING IT.