Today we went to Zhang Ting's house to do music project. Jia Min won't stop laughing and her laughter is like FREAKIN' CONTAGIOUS! Lol and for awhile Yi Yun and Jia Min won't stop laughing.
After we finish the project we went to use the com! Then Yi Yun go play audi. I haven't played in a year. So Yi Yun let me use her account and I'm ABSOLUTE NOOB. Miss almost everything. =(
Yi Yun and Zhang Ting so pro. Zhang Ting play Beat Up and Yi Yun beat about 5 boys. Even if I want to play I can't cause our com is SUPER LAGGY and I'll just about miss everything plus it takes up a hell lot of space. Same for maple.
Sooo much homework. Maths, english, chem, literature, history and I think there's still somemore I forgot. I wanted to buy Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 17 today but DON'T HAVE! I'm so unlucky. Don't even have 15 there. I wanted to go Comic Connection but Yi Yun was like 'NO!'
Argh I'm going onemanga to see if there's anything.