GAAAH I HATE PROJECTS!!! And Why hasn't blogger fixed the post problem yet? It's kinda pissing me off plus I can't post pictures =(
Today Shu Yu and Jia Min came to my house for PBL project. Shu Yu was still scared of Jojo and Yi Yun couldn't come AGAIN. Yi Yun is always so busy D= She said she's meeting some friend. Anyways we had to do the project without her. Okay I'm not going to go into details.
Jia Min constantly tried to scare Shu Yu by telling her Jojo was coming in. I did the script and Jia Min and Shu Yu went to do the vanguard. In the end it was okay and the vanguard didn't turn out like crap afterall.
I went to Vista Point for dinner and bought a notebook to keep track of all my random OCs. None of them are really proper or anything. I really keep changing stuff. And I can't iron out a proper personality for them.