Blogger is FIXED! YAYS!
I realise I have to get my prioties right. I'm still creating OCs when I have undone homework. Lol. Nevermind its due next week XD.
Today(as usual) I created another OC. This time I finally ran out of names and had to reuse one of the names I used for my character in Crossed Love. Crossed Love is an ancient bannedstory series which I had somehow lost interest in(sorry WL! >.<). Anyways his name is Ryo. I decided that last names were a chore so as long as I don't need to mention them I won't come up with any.
Ryo is actually one of my more different characters. For a start I have more to write about his personality. For other characters its always like '...'.
Okay abit into his personality: Ryo is a hyperactive boy and good at combat. He uses a spear(cause I got sick of sword designing). For some reason he can't use magic. Maybe it has to do with his intelligence(he's not exactly clever xD). He's short-tempered and likes to annoy certain people in his free time.
His hair is brownish and his eyes are dark red(cause I like that). Dunnoe if it will change.