I hate school and I say this proudly today cause it sucks really bad.
I'm going to rant on for abit.
1. During Home Econ, Yeong Jian and Min Quan didn't look for recipes! Yeong Jian said he dosen't have a printer. Can't he write it out or use the school one!?
2. Huda didn't come today ;(
3. I still can't find my home econs textbook!
4. We have to do the maths homework even though Ms Guo hasn't finished going through all the class practices. Faiz said we should fire questions at her so much next lesson she can't give homework. Haha nice idea. I was thinking that too.
5. Later I had to tutor Annessa, Khairul and Yeong Jian. But I totally suck at explaining things(Wei Ling knows that).
6. The crazy driling and hammering upstairs is driving me mad and soon I won't be able to think straight.(Then I don't have to do my maths homework! Yea like that works as an excuse)
Well today wasn't that bad anymore since I found some funny stuff on DA and the guy who drew Cherry made a reference or something. For his HAIR.
CHERRY TIES HIS HAIR UP!?!?0.0
That was my first reaction. Lol. I had no idea since they never draw him from the back.