Today we did paper cutting for art. I had to stay back for 45min to finish cutting. But Iris and Joyi waited for me. I feel so bad about making them wait so long!D:
Apparently the lines got finer as I cut and then finally it broke into about 6 different segments. ZOMG. Mr Job was like,"omg you need a major operation." Lol. Anyways Iris and Joyi helped me spray(cause it irritated my eyes abit so I asked them to spray instead) and I tried to piece everything together. In the end it was a SUCCESS! Yays! Okay though I cheated abit and recut(there such a word?0.o) an extra piece that went missing.
Also during form teacher period, I did a weapon reference for Ryo's spear, Edgnus' sword and Edgrus' sword. I couldn't decide which was nicer so I asked around. Iris and Joyi said Edgrus' sword is nicer. Jiamin said Ryo's spear is nicer. For me it changes all the time lol. Still something wrong with blogger so can't upload pictures. I think Ryo's spear design will kill me. It's so freakin complicated. I always try to keep it as simplified as possible and easy to remember. Ahh but I'm no good with spear designs! Oh well it looks good so its fine.