Yesterday I finished watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. All 52episodes. and also Tokyo Revelations.
Apparently people thought that kids will be watching the anime so they took out the more violent scenes. And also it broke off from the manga half-way because it got too violent. Tokyo Revelations is actually an OVA continuing from where the anime broke off from the manga. It was much more violent and there was more blood? That part was actually quite vital to the plot but since the anime took it away the plot changed.
So I'm going to read the manga! There are 200++ chapters(and still ongoing) so wish me luck.
Truthfully I thought the anime ending was very disappointing. I'm not sure the sentence before is spoilerific but it's more of PERSONAL OPINION so I'm not really spoiling it.
I changed my facebook profile pic. Cause I decided that people won't be able to take me seriously with this:

They probably thought:"Hahaha... now who is that?"
So I changed it to this:
Yay Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I don't care if it dosen't look very good as an icon.