Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Today there was a miracle. The bus 962 came early! Before that we usually had to wait ages... Anyways today I went to Causewaypoint with Wei Ling!

At first we didn't know what to do since we actually didn't plan anything. So we just walked around randomly. We went to Comics Collection. I showed her some of the manga I knew and she was looking at the posters. Later we went to Action City, Mini Toons then Timezone.

At Timezone Wei Ling played a couple of crane games. I played a shooting game and got a high score. Then we walked around... we were going to take neoprints but Wei Ling was broke. I wanted to play Daytona but Wei Ling didn't seem like she was going to play and I didn't want to play alone so I didn't. Later Wei Ling found the Jurrasic Park game and we played that. I used to play it with my sis alot... Turns out I was okay though the reloading was seriously frustrating cause you had to shoot out of the screen. At first I started just one player but later Wei Ling joined in though she was kind of beginnerish but she never played it before. We only got as far as the second part but we beat the female T-Rex! Unfortunately without my (pro) sis I failed most of the missions and didn't get to the lab.

Finally we left and my hand was aching. I blame it all on the stupid reloading.

We went to Civic Centre to eat lunch at McDonalds and we met Audrey, Amy and Marcia! They said there weren't any seats but we found some outside. Since we weren't very hungry we shared a meal... split a Fillet and shared french fries.

We went to the library later and went to the 4th floor. I found 'Beastly', a book I read before and immediately reccomended it to Wei Ling. Our taste in books are similar. abit. We tried to find some tables to study but there were none so we went down and used the multimedia ones. Only very little people were using and alot of them were reading anyway. I did my physics homework!(1question) but mostly I read Beastly.

When we were about to leave the librarian came to ask us to go away and use other places like the tables over there or the ones on 4th floor. Well they're all taken are you blind? We were leaving anyway so it's okay actually. I wonder if she chased away everyone else because they were reading0.0.

writtern @7:00 PM