I finally finished reading Stigmata last night!!! The whole volume(vol.3) was in very chim(difficult) chinese too! At first I thought it would take ages... Well I kinda skipped some parts BUT that dosen't matter. The thing was that I realised I could read most of the speech bubbles which was good news cause it meant that I wasn't completely hopeless.
But now that I've finished reading Stigmata manga I don't really have anything else to do... because:
D.Gray-man manga is on hiatus
Fullmetal Alchemist manga only comes out once a month
Don't really feel like watching Fullmetal Alchemist anime cause it moves WAY too fast
already finished watching Kuroshitsuji
already finished watching Death Note
already finished watching Disgaea
already finished reading Disgaea(manga)
already finished reading Stigmata
already finished watching Higurashi No Naku Koroni
Don't feel like watching the other seasons of Higurashi
The only anime I can still watch is Pandora Hearts but I'm getting abit bored of it for no apparent reason...
BUT there is still another thing I can do! Watch Tsubasa Chronicles^^! I only watched bits of it last time... There are tons of episodes. Oh well...