Today we did a ton of cutting and pasting during the workshop. We were doing a short video on three gingerbreadman who got lost and stumbled upon Candyland(it actually wasn't vital to the plot but it was fun to make!). They wished they could eat the candy... Then they met a witch and the witch gave them a candy. Just as they were about to eat it, one of the gingerbread man recalled seeing a poster about a witch poisoning gingerbreadman with candy. So they tried to escape and the witch chased after them. One of the gingerbreadman threw the candy into the witch's mouth and the witch was poisoned and died.
Yay I cut gigantic lolipops, a sweet and a chocolate. Cecillia cut candy canes. Tons and tons of them>.<. Later I pieced together the candyland to see how it would look and it looked wonderful! I love the lolipops and the candy canes.
Currently I'm checking onemanga on a daily basis for Stigmata manga. And also I'm watching episodes from Kuroshitsuji too. Think I'll finish the anime soon. Then I have nothing to watch! That means I have to do my homework lols. Haven't even started on maths portfolio.