Yesterday I went to the Asian Civilisations Musuem. Apparently, musuems are not bright and cheery. They are dark, cold and creepy. Seriously.
Not much that I remember. Maybe it was too boring. Anyways I was glad that I brought my handphone. The teachers allowed us to use our handphones to take pictures(but in the end we could only take picture of a random drum) as long as we don't show off or something. So I used it to listen to songs on the way there and back. Oh well they didn't forbid that and also it wasn't considered 'showing off' it was just entertainment. Lol.
Today there was Art Club. Went there... Mdm Liz told us about an art competition that was compulsory. The theme was kindness. And so after the briefing we could go home since we didn't have anything to do anyway. So we went home after about... 30mins?
Shortest CCA ever=)